Ms. Kittelson 2013-2014
Monday, October 21, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal or read silently
> Play "
I Have, Who Has?" in preparation for tomorrow's literary term test

HOMEWORK: Study the literary terms for tomorrow's test. Know the 22 from before plus any additional for extra credit.

Grade 7(B) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal or read silently
> Participate in
Writer's Workshop

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal or read silently
> Play "
I Have, Who Has?" in preparation for tomorrow's literary term test

HOMEWORK: Study the literary terms for tomorrow's test. Know the 45 from before plus any additional for extra credit. Take a sneak peak at this even longer 81-term list for the future. ;)

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal or read silently, then take the literary terms test

Grade 7(B) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal, read for fun and participate in Writer's Workshop

HOMEWORK: Submit Writer's Workshop text(s) by 11:59pm Thursday night to writersworkshop@webstaclecourse.com

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private journal or read silently, then take the literary terms test

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Work with the
Parts of Speech and maybe sing "Hey Baby, That's a Verb!"

Grade 7(A) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal, read for fun and participate in Writer's Workshop

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal, then correct the and review the literary terms test

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal or read silently
> Work with the
Parts of Speech and maybe sing "Hey Baby, That's a Verb!"

Grade 7(A) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your
journal or read silently
> Participate in
Writer's Workshop

HOMEWORK: Submit Writer's Workshop text(s) by 11:59pm Thursday night to writersworkshop@webstaclecourse.com

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal, then discuss the ways that literary terms are used in real life

Friday, October 25, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal or read silently
> Take a
Parts of Speech quiz and maybe sing "Hey Baby, That's a Verb!"

Grade 7(A) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal or read silently, then read a story together and sing songs

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal or read silently then tinker with your iPads
>