Ms. Kittelson 2013-2014
Monday, October 14, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Complete last week's
cloze essay regarding the poem "To Be of Use" by Marge Piercy

Grade 7(B) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal
> Participate in
Writer's Workshop

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Read "
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost and answer 15 Questions

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NO SCHOOL -- STAFF DEVELOPMENT MEETINGS

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Work with the parts of speech, specifically nouns

Grade 7(A) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal
> Participate in
Writer's Workshop

Grade 10 ELA:
NO CLASS -- TAKE THE PSAT


Thursday, October 17, 2013

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Work with the
parts of speech, specifically nouns and verbs
> Sing "
Hey Baby, That's a Verb"

Grade 7(A) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your
journal
> Participate in
Writer's Workshop

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Read an
analysis of "Stopping by Woods" and enjoy a song on the guitalele about it

Friday, October 18, 2013 - ASSEMBLY SCHEDULE

Grade 6 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Work with the parts of speech, specifically verbs
> Sing "
Hey Baby, That's a Verb"

Grade 7(A) ELA Enrichment:
> Write in your private journal
> Participate in
Writer's Workshop

Grade 10 ELA:
> Write in your private
journal
> Play "I Have Who Has?"

HOMEWORK FOR GRADES 6 AND 10:
STUDY THE LITERARY TERMS FOR AN UPCOMING TEST. 6TH GRADERS STUDY THE 22 FROM BEFORE PLUS ANY ADDITIONAL ONES FOR EXTRA CREDIT. TENTH GRDERS STUDY THE 45 FROM BEFORE PLUS ANY ADDITIONAL ONES FOR EXTRA CREDIT.

HOMEWORK FOR GRADE 7:
COMPLETE YOUR TWO OR MORE WRITER'S WORKSHOP CREATIONS WHICH ARE DUE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24 AT 11:59PM (PLEASE NOTE REVISED DUE DATE DUE TO IPAD DISTRIBUTION)